Ayahuasca Shamanism Center Peru
The Ayahuasca medicine has a millenium origin between the peoples of the Amazonia. From very ancient times this magic wine was drunk in sacred ceremonies & healing rites to open spiritual connections, to receive knowledge & to heal the body, the mind & the spirit. The Ayahuasca ceremonies are guided by a Shaman, an inheritor of ancient knowledge, which teachs & heals the persons during the ceremony with the ancient songs, the " Ikaros ".
The Ayahuasca ceremonies are carried out at night & they last approximately 4 hours.
Ayahuasca has a deep action in the body, in the mind, in the emotions & in the spirit & in this way it allows us to confront our fears, to activate vital energies & to wake up a higher level of concience & spirituality. The treatments with the Ayahuasca medicine have great successes in the fields of self-knowledge, psychology, psychiatry & detoxification in cases of addictions. As spiritual medicine Ayahuasca helps us in our spiritual path, giving us wisdom & activating our spirituality to a top level.
In many cases part of the healing process during an Ayahuasca ceremony is the vomit, this purging is considered by many shamans to be an essential part of the experience as it represents the release of blocked energies and emotions built up over the course of one's life. Most people experience profound positive changes in their life subsequent to consuming ayahuasca and it is often viewed as one of the most effective tools of enlightenment.
The principal ingredients of Ayahuasca are Banisteriopsis caapi ( liana ) & Psychotria viridis ( chacruna ). Ayahuasca does not cause any dependence.
Declaration Cultural Heritage of the Nation to the knowledge & traditional uses of Ayahuasca practiced by native Amazonian communities ( Perú, July 2008 )
The National Institute of Culture of the Nation declares that :
- the plant Ayahuasca ( Banisteriopsis caapi ) is a vegetable species that possesses an extraordinary cultural history, in virtue to his psychotropic qualities & which is used in a potion associated to the plant known like chacruna ( Psichotria viridis ).
- this plant is known by the indigenous Amazonian world as a wise or master plant that teaches to the initiated ones the foundations of the world & his components.
- the effects of his consumption constitute the entrance to the spiritual world & his secrets. Around the Ayahuasca ritual has been structured the traditional Amazonian medicine in some moment of their lives & it is indispensable for those who assume the role of privilegiated bearers of these cultures, the instructed ones of communication with the spiritual world or those who express it plastically.
- the effects that Ayahuasca produces, widely studied by his complexity, are different from those that produce usually the hallucinogens. Part of this difference consists of the ritual that accompanies his consumption, that conduces to diverse effects but always inside a culturally delimited margin & with religious, therapeutic & cultural affirmated intentions.
- it is looked for the protection of the traditional use & of the sacred character of the Ayahuasca ritual, separating it from the western decontextualized uses, consumer uses & uses with commercial intentions.
▹ Address: Ayar - Ayahuasca Retreats and Spirit Healing Center
Urubamba - Cusco, Peru
▹ ✆ Tel: 0051 - 984 85 94 75
▹ @ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org