Ayahuasca Shamanism Center Peru
The Ayahuasca medicine has a millenium origin between the peoples of the Amazonia. From very ancient times this magic wine was drunk in sacred ceremonies & healing rites to open spiritual connections, to receive knowledge & to heal the body, the mind & the spirit. The Ayahuasca ceremonies are guided by a Shaman, an inheritor of ancient knowledge, which teachs & heals the persons during the ceremony with the ancient songs, the " Ikaros ".
The Ayahuasca ceremonies are carried out at night & they last approximately 4 hours.
Ayahuasca has a deep action in the body, in the mind, in the emotions & in the spirit & in this way it allows us to confront our fears, to activate vital energies & to wake up a higher level of concience & spirituality. The treatments with the Ayahuasca medicine have great successes in the fields of self-knowledge, psychology, psychiatry & detoxification in cases of addictions. As spiritual medicine Ayahuasca helps us in our spiritual path, giving us wisdom & activating our spirituality to a top level.
In many cases part of the healing process during an Ayahuasca ceremony is the vomit, this purging is considered by many shamans to be an essential part of the experience as it represents the release of blocked energies and emotions built up over the course of one's life. Most people experience profound positive changes in their life subsequent to consuming ayahuasca and it is often viewed as one of the most effective tools of enlightenment.
The principal ingredients of Ayahuasca are Banisteriopsis caapi ( liana ) & Psychotria viridis ( chacruna ). Ayahuasca does not cause any dependence.
AYAHUASCA IS CULTURAL HERITAGE OF PERU
Declaration Cultural Heritage of the Nation to the knowledge & traditional uses of Ayahuasca practiced by native Amazonian communities ( Perú, July 2008 )
The National Institute of Culture of the Nation declares that :
- the plant Ayahuasca ( Banisteriopsis caapi ) is a vegetable species that possesses an extraordinary cultural history, in virtue to his psychotropic qualities & which is used in a potion associated to the plant known like chacruna ( Psichotria viridis ).
- this plant is known by the indigenous Amazonian world as a wise or master plant that teaches to the initiated ones the foundations of the world & his components.
- the effects of his consumption constitute the entrance to the spiritual world & his secrets. Around the Ayahuasca ritual has been structured the traditional Amazonian medicine in some moment of their lives & it is indispensable for those who assume the role of privilegiated bearers of these cultures, the instructed ones of communication with the spiritual world or those who express it plastically.
- the effects that Ayahuasca produces, widely studied by his complexity, are different from those that produce usually the hallucinogens. Part of this difference consists of the ritual that accompanies his consumption, that conduces to diverse effects but always inside a culturally delimited margin & with religious, therapeutic & cultural affirmated intentions.
- it is looked for the protection of the traditional use & of the sacred character of the Ayahuasca ritual, separating it from the western decontextualized uses, consumer uses & uses with commercial intentions.
AYAHUASCA CEREMONIES WITH A TRADITIONAL SHAMAN
If you want to participate in an authentic Ayahuasca healing ceremony or if you want to have a real & safe Ayahuasca experience you should always look for a professional traditional Ayahuasca Healer. A professional Ayahuasca Shaman studies many years and / or comes from the genetics, lineage of Shamans, always having on account the honor & discipline that this technique of the high culture of the Andes & the Amazon requires. Today there are many Pseudo Shamans throughout Peru who have only taken Ayahuasca for 10, 20 or 50 times or have taken a short course & after that they consider themselves Shamans. The consequence is that these false Shamans are a danger for the human health because instead to help someone who wants to follow a healing path they distort the mind of this person & cause mental conflicts & diseases. If you want to heal yourself or evolve with the Ayahuasca medicine contact a real professional traditional Ayahuasca Healer. We distance ourselves from these people who have no awareness of the consequences of the non-professional use of the Ayahuasca medicine & only use this plant for commercial purposes & to satisfy their ego.
HOW CAN YOU IDENTIFY A TRUE AYAHUASCA MASTER ?
The Ayahuasca technique has culturally survived in the tribes of the Amazon and for this reason the true Ayahuasca masters come until today from the Amazon. Ayahuasca is a technique, a science & the study of Ayahuasca is based on many years & many times this study comes from the lineage of Shamans. This technique has many codes and a lot of discipline and even if you are master you go on learning because the Ayahuasca science is very wide.
Part of the use of Ayahuasca in the Amazon itself is becoming a business, a mystic market that captures the attention of tourists and people to experiment with sacred plants for reasons of spiritual fashion. For these reason you can also find pseudo shamans there today.
Than there are now many people that have taken Ayahuasca 10, 20 or 50 times and after this they nominate themselves to masters or Shamans.
This persons are a danger for the human health.
Here we will give you some examples for people that only use the Ayahuasca for buisness without having understanding about this technique :
- If the person that gives Ayahuasca is not original from the Amazon you should be very careful and if the person is original from the Amazon you should verify that he/she is really an Ayahuasca master.
- If there are more than 15 participants in an Ayahuasca ceremony you should not participate. Why ? To make a real work with the Ayahuasca medicine is much responsibility and work and 1 or 2 Ayahuasca masters can not care for and heal more than 15 people during a ceremony.
- If there are people playing guitar or singing Mantras or other music, that are not Ikaros, during the ceremony you should not participate. Why ? The Ayahuasca technique has many codes and this codes only work with the Ikaros, the ancestral magic Ayahuasca music. People that sing every kind of music during the ceremony are not authentic Ayahuasca masters.
For more information please contact us.
✉ AYAHUASCA AYAR CONTACT US
▹ Address: Ayar - Ayahuasca Retreats and Spirit Healing Center Urubamba - Cusco, Peru
▹ ✆ Tel: 0051 - 984 85 94 75
▹ @ email@example.com